1. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. It requires us to give you this document. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.
2. Goodmans Commercial Insurance Brokers LLP trading as OASIS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 310807. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 1116768.
3. We offer advice usually from a fair market analysis but for specific risks this may be a limited number of insurers or even a single insurer. You will be informed which is applicable.
4. We will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs for general insurance contracts.
5. Our services are normally paid for by the insurer but for some policies the following administration fees are payable. We will of course inform you in advance before you make any commitment:
6. Should you need to complain, please contact Mr. P Goodman at the above address. Should we be unable to satisfy your complaint, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
7. We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) Insurance advising and arranging is covered for up to 90% of the value of any claim, without any upper limit. For compulsory classes of insurance, insurance advising and arranging is covered for 100% of any claim, without upper limit.
Further information is available from the FSCS.
8. Please refer to our Terms of Business Agreement (TOBA) which provides further detailed information including your informed consent to our TOBA.