It is our intention to provide you with an excellent level of customer service at all times. If, however at any time you are dissatisfied with the service we provide, we have a formal complaints procedure.
This procedure relates to General Insurance Products and Activities as required by the Financial Services Authority. Where a complaint is unrelated to this, we will assist as much as we can and will redirect your complaint to a more appropriate body.
1. Initially, you should contact the member of staff with whom you previously dealt.
2. If you are not satisfied with the response you should contact the Compliance Officer for this company, Campbell Murphy.
3 We are committed to resolving your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible and will comply with the following timescales
- All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt.
- When acknowledging the complaint, we will advise the name and job title of the person handling the complaint and when you can expect to receive a further response on the claim
- Where possible we will respond immediately to your complaint
- If we are unable to respond immediately, our response to the complaint will be made in writing within 4 weeks. However, should the complaint be sufficiently complicated to warrant longer investigation, we will advise you accordingly and when you can expect to be contacted again, but in any event this will be no longer than 8 weeks from the date your complaint was first notified.
At this time, our response will be one or more of the following:
a) To remedy the complaint as far as possible,
b) If the complaint is accepted, to offer compensation where appropriate, or other form of redress,
c) To reject your complaint giving full reasons for doing so,
d) To provide you with details of how you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service should you be dissatisfied with the delay. If it is necessary to investigate longer than the above 4 week period, then we will write to you again no longer than 8 weeks from the date your complaint was first notified and our response will again be as above